Another two for the price of one post! Sorry about that. Weekends get away from me.
Well I’ve finished reading Reflections by Diana Wynne Jones and I’m really sad about it. Don’t you just hate (and love) when you finish a book and you just want more. Yesterday I started rewriting an old short story… long hand! I don’t think I’ll be able to keep it up but I think it is good to get away from the computer sometimes.
Here’s the rest of the last two days for you…
- Commuted to and from Sydney
- 5 hours work – Day Job 1
- Finished some freelance work on the train
- Finished Reflections
- Slept in
- Moped about not having the time to write
- 5 hours work – Day Job 2
- Bought wine
- Saw my cousin and friend for a blink
- Did a small patch of writing and felt infinitely better
- Came home and kicked back with the Mr.
That’s all folks, promise I’ll check in tomorrow.