Day 16 was a day of chores and work and an overwhelming frustration that I wasn’t cloistered away somewhere imaging marvelous things.
- Picked up Mat from the mechanic – his car was getting serviced
- Washed my car- I park under an enormous gum tree and the birds unleashed hell’s fury upon it. I also hadn’t cleaned since I bought and the previous owner was a grub so the the inside needed thorough attention as well.
- Freelance word – deadlines are looming
- Dropped Mat back at the mechanics
- 4 hours retail work – Day job 2
I got home at 10pm microwaved a steak for dinner and went to bed. Such is life.