It’s a rainy day here on the south coast of NSW. And today is the first day since NaNoWriMo began that I have nowhere to be. Yes, I still have some freelance commitments to attend to but other than that… it’s all novelling, baby!
Let’s see how I went.
- Pre-prepared chicken for dinner
- Finished freelance article
- Researched new freelance opportunities
- Got distracted by some really good news which I can’t share yet
- Started other freelance work but was too distracted by said news
- walked dog
- Had a celebratory cider
WRITING TIME: 1 hr
WORDS WRITTEN: 821
RUNNING TOTAL: 7236